Craigslist is an advertisement website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, selling items and discussion forums. The site serves more than 20 billion page views per month, putting it in 72nd place overall among websites worldwide and 11th place overall among websites in the United State
How to sell an item on craigslist
- Go to Craigslist.org
- Choose the state where you live
- Click on the post to classifieds button.
- Click the for sale button, will bring you to another category page.
- Enter the posting information.
- Submit pictures of what you’re selling
- .Check your listing for accuracy
- .Click on the Continue button.
How to find a job on craiglist
It is very easy to apply for a job on Craigslist.
- Just click on your preferred location from the Craigslist home page and then click on the jobs tab/section.
- There will be a keyword search box and a list of job categories to filter listings. Choose the best according to your needs.
- You can input skills you would like to use or show about yourself, certifications, any special software you know or specific job titles in the search box to narrow your listings.
- You can search by either keyword, job category or both.
Craiglist is used for many other uses but this site is known for some bad reasons too
This site is full of scams so you must be careful while uploading your profile for jobs or even dating
It is best to keep your identity secret as much as possible and just fill up the necessary details.