Want to send a message to many people?
Tired of sending it individually?
Well, with the Broadcast List feature, you can send a message to as many of your friends as you want at once by just a single tap.
Broadcast Lists is just a saved list of WhatsApp contacts that you can send ” broadcast messages “ to without having to select them each time.
Creating a Broadcast List
How to create a Broadcast List:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the ” New Broadcast ” option from the menu ( ) button at the top left corner of the Chats screen.
- Tap ” + ” to add names of recipients from your WhatsApp contacts.
- After selecting, tap ” Create ” to create the conversation.
- Send your desired message to this chat to send the message to each of the recipients individually.
This process will create a new Broadcast List. Whenever you send a message to this Broadcast List, it will send to all these recipients added in the list. The recipients will receive this message as a normal message and not any kind of special message. When they reply, it will appear as a normal message in your personal chats screen; their reply will not be sent or visible to other recipients in the Broadcast List. It will be individual.
How to edit a Broadcast List
- Open your Broadcast Lists.
- Tap on the names of the recipients.
- Remove by long press on one’s name
- Add by tapping on ” Add recipeints”
Hope you find this article useful !!!