Who all are lazy enough to make their work done by someone else? Well most of us won’t admit but we don’t leave such a chance. Right? Well, Windows 10 brings us with such an amazing feature- CORTANA. Forgot where you files are? Ask it. Need to know how a thing is done? Ask it. Need to search on net? Directly ask it and it will open up a webpage for you.
Well, you can use Cortana in two simple ways:-
- Verbally using voice commands.
- Text by typing the commands.
What all things you can do on Cortana using WINDOWS 10?
- Know the weather in your area. (Location services should be enabled)
- Know your schedule.
- See your notes.
- See directions to a place.
- See the time it would take to go to a place from your location. (Location services should be enabled)
- See the status of your flight.
- Create an appointment or shit the timings of an appointment. (Use commands like Move my 4pm meeting to 8pm)
- See the reminders or set a new one.
- Check your alarms or set a new one.
- Search anything on net – Restaurant nearby, Movie ShowTime, Price of a vehicle, General knowledge questions etc.
- Search any file in any drive.
- Uninstall a program