Sony has launched Cyber-Shot RX100 V offers almost everything that the photographer could want . It has auto focus speed and continuous shooting speed that is excellent feature for brilliant photography. This model also features a Fast Hybrid AF system which combines both focal-plane phase detection and contrast detection to lock the focus in less than 0.5 seconds, the processing speed has also been improved. The Sony RX100 can shoot full-resolution 20 megapixel pictures at up to 10fps, a very fast rate for a compact camera.
Shutter-priority and fully Manual modes which let you independently set the aperture and shutter speed, making the RX100 instantly appeal to the more experienced photographer.
The Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 has various professional-caliber video features which includes 4K shooting, 120p Full HD mode, super-slow motion capture, Picture profile etc. Users can also select a frame manually from a recorded movie to save it as a separate image. Wi-Fi and NFC-compatible feature allows to share your amazing experience anywhere any time.
- 1″-type Exmor CMOS sensor (13.2 x 8.8mm, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- 20.2 million effective pixels
- 28-100mm (equiv), f/1.8-4.9 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens
- Steady-Shot image stabilization
- ISO 125-6400 (ISO 80 and 100 expansion, up to 25,600 using multi-frame noise-reduction)
- Face Recognition and Face Registration (up to 8 faces)
- Rear control dial and customizable front control ring
- 10fps continuous shooting in ‘Speed Priority’ mode
- 3″ 1.2M-dot ‘WhiteMagic’ LCD screen
- 13 Picture Effects (27 with variations)
- Memory Recall feature can store up to three groups of custom settings
- 1080p60 video, (AVCHD) with MP4 option (50p in PAL regions)
- Built-in stereo microphones
- 330-shot battery life (CIPA)
There is also an additional AFA mode which will allow the camera to automatically switch between continuous and single shot modes. Viewfinder blackout between taking picture have also been lessened in the high-speed shooting mode which helps in improving photographer’s ability.
Sony rejuvenated the premium compact camera market in 2012, the latest launch of Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 V can bring the latest trend that enable the professionals to stay loaded with features in compact size. Now simply take your point-and-shoot photography to the next level, RX100 offers excellent quality and DSLR-like operation in a sophisticated, pocket-friendly package of 34,990.