Microsoft recently released a new version of the same.
OS version: 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851) fre
Release date : 8/19/2016
New and updated features
- There are three new options in Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
- On (startup chime sound is played everytime the console is powered on).
- Only with power button or voice (startup chime plays when console is powered on via the power button or voice but not when powered on with the controller).
- Off (startup chime doesn’t plays).
Performance and Overall Improvements
Xbox Universal Store
- This build contains multiple fixes to address crashes in the Store.
- Fixed an issue which required the user to click twice on the buy button.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused display of the time remaining.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a “Try again later” error to appear when newly purchased content is downloading.
Resolved an issue that was preventing some users from signing in.
- Improved speed and performance
- You will now receive a “storage is full” notification when attempting to upload a capture to Xbox Live if storage is full.
- Resolved an issue which could cause certain games to fail to recognize the controller when launched.
My Games & Apps
- Resolved issues which could cause failure of installation of certain apps.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause a black screen when trying to use the weather app.
- Resolved issues which could sometimes cause crashing of Groove music.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the titles of universal apps (Movies & TV) to not appear in the console’s selected language.